Sunday, April 3, 2011

NOTD: Easter Nails Pt. 1! Bunny Nails.

Hey guys!
I'm getting into the easter spirit early this year, so, I have decided to do a bit of Easter nail art before it gets here! I just have to say that I am so pleased with these nails. I think they are so cute, and they were pretty easy too, the only fustrating part (and it was very time consuming) was using the bullion beads for the whiskers. Over all though, I think these are so cute, and instead of using the bullion, you could just draw on the whiskers with an art pen, or something of the sort.
Here it is!
Bunny Nails :) Excuse the painful hang nail!



Products Used:
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Lacey Lilac (base)
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Whirlwind White (rabit)
  • A Franken Polish for both nose and ears (pinks and whites mixed together)
  • Art Deco Black




 Oh, just as a giveaway up date, Jenny and I have all of the stuff, we just need to get all the stuff together so that we can take pictures and open it up to everyone.
We also would like to thank all of you that follow us! You guys are awesome!!!

-Kaylie

9 comments:

  1. thanks! they are even better in person. the bullion whiskers really give it the extra something it needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute!! especially the whiskers!! <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! It has to be said three times 'cause it's so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh how adorable is just that!! Think I'm going to try something similar for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, how adorable are these!!! Love the added touch of the beads for the whiskers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I found your blog! How cute are these!!! :D I wish I could do something like this, paint and studs is as talented as I get! LOL
    XX

    ReplyDelete